Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 9 & 10: Pickle Post.




February 15, 16


Mmm… settling in for the evening and drinking chamomile tea (no, please don’t panic… there is NO pickle juice in the tea…) and reflecting on the roller coaster that was today – good, bad, awkward, stressed… strange to be frank. But… after copious amounts of chocolate and listening to James Morrison I am pushing through the craziness to find a balance.

I’m going back to Calgary in a week and don’t want to but the simple fact is that I can’t just walk away from my life, however, I can pack it all up and go on an adventure which is what I’ve decided to do... wow.

Pickle Post: Yesterday was loaded chili which was delicious, topped with a bit of pickle – strangely good but better with pickled jalapeños (will try in March!!) and today, made curry chicken with mango chutney. Curry sauce and pickle – not so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment