Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 11: Again with the Panic!!!

February 17: Home, midnight...

Chelsa has the funniest tea kettle I’ve come across. It boils and boils and boils like all get-out and then ‘PING’, stops on a dime, the boiling and all which I find hilarious. Chelsa is hogging the M&Ms and I’m drinking pickle-free peppermint tea.

I had all these great ideas for writing tonight but have somehow just completely lost the all and it’s driving me NUTS!

Pickles. Pickles, pickles, pickles.

Why I decided to start this project now is beyond me. I have no job, my final exam, practicum, giving up my safety net to live in Seattle for indeterminate time frame in a 1 bedroom basement apartment that has a toaster oven, hot plate, bar fridge, microwave and no bath tub.

I just got caught ‘cheating’ thinking that I only had a minute to go and scarfing down chili dill pickles (eww one was squishy…) when Chel pointed out that my clock was wrong & actually had another hour! Silly me. Anyway, it was delicious – spicy bite of heavenly garlicky dilliness!! Oh silliness! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment